Simple basic question

Aaron

Hello all,

How do create a static timer that is counting down until Nov 2, 2004 8 pm.;
that is broken down by days, hours, minutes?

TIA,

Aaron

Kevin Spencer

A timer is a class that fires an elapsed event when the timer's interval
elapses. End of story. What is your business requirement? That is, what do
you want to add to the application? Do you want to display the number of
days, hours, and minutes until Nov 2, 2004 8PM in an ASPX page? If so, you
can do it with JavaScript. Google "JavaScript CountDown" for lots of
solutions.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Cor Ligthert

Aaron,

I posted last week this in this newsgroup.

However do not use that graphic approach I took, I never tried it in
practise however I think it will be very slow

http://tinyurl.com/3nojf

I see now there is an mistake in the measurestring of that, however maybe
you can use it withouth the grafics, as well think about it that it holds
the datetime format from your server.

Cor