Simulation Model for SRAM

ALuPin

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
IDT71V256SA.

Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

A.Vazquez
G&D
SystemDevelopment

Tim Hubberstey

ALuPin said:
I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
IDT71V256SA.

Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Check the IDT web site. They have models available for most of their
parts. If they don't have one, find an equivalent part from a competitor
(like Cypress) and look there for a model.

However, if this is a simple, standard async SRAM, you may not find a
model since the operation is so simple. If this is the case, check for a
generic model at the Open Cores site.