Site keeps redirecting

Sune Hansen

Hi guys,

I really hope someone can help me with my problem. Here is the scenario:

I have a development environment on my locale machine. Once in a while when
everything has been tested I publish it to the live server. This has been
working well for some time.

Now, all of a sudden, when I publish my site it no longer works on the live
server. It seemes as if it keeps redirecting to the same page over and over
again. It doesn't matter what file it the root directory I try - the all
just seem to keep redirecting to the page itself. When I try a page in a
subdirectory however there is no problem, and everything works fine.
There is also no problem at my development environment - neither with files
in the root nor in a subdirectory - everything works fine here as well.

I agree that there must be something that I have changed for this to happen,
however I have no idea what that is. Has anyone experinced something like
this, and if so, what can I do to get my site working again?

Regards,
Sune