Site wise url access

Guest

Hi
I want to find know how it is possible to get the number of times a url with query string have been accessed by the users of the site

Kevin Spencer

You have a couple of alternatives. One is to use a Stats package like
WebTrends. The other is to write your own code to do it. Since the request
is coming for your page, all you have to do is include code that stores the
number of requests based on query string into a database.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer