    show.
    Any pointers on the best way to do it or any way that it can be done?
    Thanks..

    Creshelda, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Creshelda

    ASM Guest

    ASM, Sep 23, 2005

  3. Creshelda

    Creshelda Guest

    Thanks, but unfortunately I have don't understand french.. I will look
    at the codes and see if I can figure out what it is doing.. Thank you
    again..

    Creshelda, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Creshelda

    ASM Guest

    Creshelda a écrit :
    If this html please to you as is
    Certainly you'll see how to phrase en your language
    About photos and thumbnails :
    it is not very difficult to fill it with your photos

    in second javascript in the page :

    /******** PARTIE DU SCRIPT A ADAPTER *****************/
    //Chemin du dossier contenant les images (finir par /)
    // path of big images folder (end with /)
    dossierImg="images/";

    //Chemin du dossier contenant les miniatures (finir par /)
    // path of thumbnails folder (end with /)
    dossierMini="images/";

    //Partie du nom des images identiques pour toutes les images (ex. i pour i1, i2, i3...)
    // prefix one = same part of file names for all big images
    // i.e. ig for ig1.jpg ig2.jpg
    nomImg="i";

    //Partie du nom des miniatures identiques pour toutes les miniatures
    // prefix two = same part of file names for all thumbnails
    // i.e. ig for ig1.jpg ig2.jpg
    nomMini="i";

    //Extension des images et miniatures jpg, gif, png... (ne pas oublier le point .)
    // sufix = must be same for images and thumbnails
    // i.e. jpg, gif, png (don't forget the . )
    extImg=".jpg";

    //Nb d'images dans le dossier
    // max number of images
    nbImg=26;