[SoapRpcMethod(OneWay=true)] problem

Chris

Hi,

I'm using the fire forget one way call to a webservice passing
in an array into the web service method. But for some reason
when it makes a call to the web service, the server never receives
the call. And sometimes I get an incomplete array.

I am running both client and server web service locally so it
is not a network problem.

Has anyone had problems using [SoapRpcMethod(OneWay=true)] that
have seen these problems?

Chris

Ad