    use may different things like FTP, HTTP, XML, SOAP, RSS, EMAIL, Instant
    messaging, video conversation, sound and voice. And i want to know what
    would be the best Languages to use C++ or C#?

    FunkyChciekn818, Aug 27, 2006

  2. * FunkyChciekn818:
    See the FAQ item "Is C++ better than Ada? (or Visual Basic, C, FORTRAN,
    Pascal, Smalltalk, or any other language?)" currently 6.5 at <url:
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/big-picture.html#faq-6.5>.

    Alf P. Steinbach, Aug 27, 2006

  3. I guess you mean that it would all depend on what i will use it for, so
    i guess C++ would better.

    FunkyChciekn818, Aug 27, 2006
  4. Amen, brother.

    (Seems especially appropriate, since this is a religious issue.)

    Best regards,

    Tom

    Thomas Tutone, Aug 27, 2006
  5. FunkyChciekn818