    Is that true that this comparison operators are gone in Python 3.0:

    < (is less than)
    Is it true?

    wxPythoner, May 13, 2008

  2. Nope.

    Marco Mariani, May 13, 2008

  3. May I ask *where* did you read that crazy idea?

    Gabriel Genellina, May 13, 2008
  4. My guess is that he heard about the TypeErrors to be raised when
    comparing values of different types and he misinterpreted it,
    deliberately or not.

    George

    George Sakkis, May 13, 2008
  5. wxPythoner

    alex23 Guest

    alex23, May 13, 2008
  6. Gabriel Genellina, May 13, 2008
  7. Thank you, I couldn't decide if he was silly or nasty.
    Now I know he's both.

    Marco Mariani, May 13, 2008