Some comparison operators gone in Python 3.0?

wxPythoner

Is that true that this comparison operators are gone in Python 3.0:

< (is less than)
(is greater than) <= (is less than or equals)
= (is greater than or equals)

Is it true?

George Sakkis

May I ask *where* did you read that crazy idea?

My guess is that he heard about the TypeErrors to be raised when
comparing values of different types and he misinterpreted it,
deliberately or not.

George

Marco Mariani

alex23 said:
Given that all nine of his postings have inflammatory topics, he's
beginning to sound like a troll.

Thank you, I couldn't decide if he was silly or nasty.
Now I know he's both.