Sometimes IE's Back Button is getting disabled in ASP.NET Page with few .Net Controls.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by NH, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. NH

    NH Guest

    Hi,

    I have ASP.NET Page with few .Net Controls such as DataGrid, few ListBoxes
    and Edit Boxes. After displaying this Reporting Page few times, sometimes IE
    's Back Button is getting disabled.

    Does IE has any buffer or anything where we can setup or increase the size?

    Same ASP.NET Report's Back Button works OK in Netscape Browser.

    I would appreciate any help.

    Thanks,

    Nancy H.

    NH, Aug 18, 2004