Sorting with Paging

E-Coder

Hi all
When I tried to implement sorting on Datagrid that has paging is sorts
only the displayed page (When I navigate to another page It looses the
sorting ) , Does anyone has idea about how to sort on all pages at once

Thanx

James J. Foster

What does your code look like to handle the change of page? If you're
rebinding the data for the new page, then you'll need to query with the sort
clause as well.

E-Coder

Thanx James
I solved it by binding in paging event handler to the Dataview
that was generated in the sorting event handler and I stored the sort
expression in viewState to resort the dataview every time I refill the Data
Set

Thanx
Mohamed