Split cells

Mark Goldin

I am trying to split cells in a table.
I am selecting a cell and I want to break into two.
There is no "split" command available anywhere.
What would you suggest?

Jos

Mark said:
I am trying to split cells in a table.
I am selecting a cell and I want to break into two.
There is no "split" command available anywhere.
What would you suggest?

To split horizontally:
1) insert a new TableCell into the row
2) set the Colspan value to 2 for all corresponding cells in
the other rows

To split vertically:
1) insert a new TableRow under the current row.
2) add 1 TableCell to the new row
3) set the Rowspan value to 2 for all cells in the current row,
except for the one that you want to split.