    lock showing the secure site is not showing. Is there more beside changing
    the http to https to convert the web page to secure?

    Thanks

    R.A., May 13, 2004

  2. R.A.

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    weird indeed.... are you sure you are switching? Does the address bar have
    the HTTPS in it?
    The lock should be there or you should be getting an error.

    Curt_C [MVP], May 13, 2004

  3. R.A.

    R.A. Guest

    If I have links in the web page which links to non secure sites, will that
    cause the issue?

    R.A., May 13, 2004
  4. R.A.

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    only if they click the link. Where a link points to from your page is
    irrelevant. If your page is in HTTPS and accessed with the HTTPS in the url
    then you should be getting the "padlock". If you follow one of those links
    to a non secured site the padlock will go away.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], May 13, 2004