    When I attempt to finish installing the requested certificate, I receive an error that says I failed to install the certificate because the keyset does not exist. However, if I use the Web Server certificate wizard and choose the option of Assign an existing certificate, the wizard sees the certificate that I just made the request for and will install it.

    Could it be my certificate? Or does anybody have any other suggestions or advise as to what is going on here?

    TYIA

    Guest, May 25, 2004

    Dave Guest

    Hi Aben,

    I'm not sure about your certificate, but you may wish to check your
    webserver and be sure that IIS has the SSL port set to 443 as by default it
    is blank (in IIS 5 , that is).
    Right click your website name and select properties, on the website tab, you
    should see a SSL box, type in 443 in that box.

    Dave

    --

    This eMail may contain data that is considered privileged and
    confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is

    Dave, May 25, 2004