State Server Exceptions

Michelle

I have state server running on my webserver. It works fine MOST of the time,
but frequently I get this error while it is running:

Error Message: Unable to make the session state request to the session state
server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the
client and server ports are the same. If the server is on a remote machine,
please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters
\AllowRemoteConnection.

Any clue what could be causing this? I have checked the event logs and
cannot find anything.

Thanks,

- Michelle