Staying on topic

Man-wai Chang

Ok, is there a Usenet group that discuss a combination of
PHP+Javascript+HTML+CSS+MySQL?

Some questions, notably design issues, just demand knowledge from all 5
categories....

Man-wai Chang

I meant group that does NOT limit the discussion to a particular topic.
alt.test
;-)

That's sad... the whole development process is a mess of all the
things... it's hard to cut a question up into various discipline....

Man-wai Chang

Your understanding of the technologies you are using is where the mess lies I
would venture. Otherwise you would know exactly where to pose your questions.
They are used together, but are still very seperate from one another.

I think it's called "system integration". The term may be old but the
meaning remains.

Man-wai Chang

Using mysql, php, html, css, javascript together is NOT system integration.

It is.

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.21

Simon Brooke

Man-wai Chang said:
Ok, is there a Usenet group that discuss a combination of
PHP+Javascript+HTML+CSS+MySQL?

Some questions, notably design issues, just demand knowledge from all 5
categories....

A possibility, even if you're not in the UK, is uk.net.web.authoring, where
all those topics would be on topic.

wyo

Ok, is there a Usenet group that discuss a combination of
PHP+Javascript+HTML+CSS+MySQL?

Some questions, notably design issues, just demand knowledge from all 5
categories....
I fully understand your asking since it's rather common to have
questions wihch are related to 2 groups. E.g. if one needs to know
something about JSON the questions possibly belongs into 2 groups
(e.g. Javascript, PHP).

If you have more than one question split them up into several messages
so at most 2 groups are involved. Send each question to the groups and
set the reply to the group you think is more likely interested in
getting answers.

O. Wyss

Man-wai Chang

thank you everyone!

--
.~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
/( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.21.1
^ ^ 16:25:01 up 1:18 0 users load average: 1.10 1.08 1.00
news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk