Stored Procedure as datasource for crystal reports

Versteijn

Hello all

I want to define a crystal report and assign the stored procedure
GetOpenQuestions() as it's datasource and provide a set of parameters.

How does this work? My target situation is that I provide a server
name, stored procedure name and it's parameters, and make crystal
connect to the database itself. So I don't want to get the data myself
and bind it to the report manually.

Is this possible? How would I do this?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Freek Versteijn

Joy

Is this possible?
most certainly yes. sp's can be treated as datasource's
not sure what what u mean by that. if the developing point to a sp (not
shown by default) in the new report wizard in cr designer.

or is your questions related to publishing the report ???