Storing multiple selections

Vivek

Hello,
I have an existing script which generates a GUI. In existing GUI, there
are many parameters which have different options. Currently, one can
select only one option from the parameters.
Now, I have to change the script so as to select multiple options for
one of the parameter.
I am thinking of storing the options selected by user somewhere and
then execute each one by ine.
But, I am not able to transform this into a code. I tried using
curselection, but it returns the options which were selected just
before the execution, but I need to store those selected by the user
from the GUI window.Any suggestions...

Thanks,
Vivek

Simon Taylor

Hello Vivek,
I have an existing script which generates a GUI. [snip]
But, I am not able to transform this into a code. I tried using
curselection, but it returns the options which were selected just
before the execution, but I need to store those selected by the user
from the GUI window.Any suggestions...

Two things will help you here:

1. Check out the posting guidelines at:

http://www.augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc.shtml

2. Post a short and complete program that illustrates the problem
you are having.

Good luck.

- Simon Taylor