Strange problem with JDOM, Xerces and XML Schemas

Soeren

I have a strange problem with JDOM, Xerces and XML Schemas.

When I read an XML file without a schema, everything goes fine. When I
assign a schema to the XML file, an element in level two returns null. I
have no problems reading the root tag, but the first tag inside the root tag
fails.

This happens both if I turn schema validation on or leave if off. There is
no difference.

Do you know why this happens

Thanks in advance.

Soeren.