    something like datagrid1.selectedrow=12 or something like that
    Thanks
    Terry

    Support, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Terry,

    If you already know the index, all you need to do is just to make this row
    look different form the others. You can prepare a css class for selected
    rows and assign it to datagrid1.Items.CssClass.

    Alternatively, you can just change any of visual properties of
    datagrid1.Items, like font, color etc.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Sep 14, 2004