    access to the UserControl Object otherwise whats the point?

    Please tell me where Im going wrong !

    Cheers

    One Handed Man \( OHM#\), Jun 12, 2004

  2. One Handed Man \( OHM#\)

    Jared Guest

    You can also declare the control at the module level and use the withevents
    keyword to expose its events if they are needed. Then you can reference the
    control via the code editor.

    'Instantiate the control here and you can use it throughout the page by
    name.
    Protected WithEvents MyUserControl As New MyUserControl

    Designer.
    'Do not delete or move it.

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
    InitializeComponent()