Submit form

Chris Kennedy

I am creating a control which will upload files. The problem I am having is
the button event I have created does not seem to see the files getting
posted to it. My first guess is that my event is not posting the form. I can
add a submit button. How do I create an event that will respond to the
submit button and enable me to use the httpFileCollection. Also when using
the FileCollection is there any way to refer to the file by the id the input
control. Regards, Chris.