Switching between tabs

Bill Gates

Hello, I am creating oblique tabs for a webapp. It needs to be oblique
tabs, and not regular tabs that you see in web browsers. Here's how it
looks like: http://auriance.com/docs/interaction/

As you can see, there is a horizontal rule under background tabs to
tell people these are background tabs. The foreground tab (current tab)
doesn't have this horizontal rule underneath to show it's the active
tab. The number of tabs varies, it's never a fixed number.

I'll have to implement a javascript that switches between tabs
instantly without having to reload anything, obviously. I have come up
with a few hacks that don't satisfy me because it would be overkill.
I'd like to know if you have a javascript that does just that. Please
only oblique tabs.

Thanks,