Sybperl open client error

Gyruss

Dear all,

Our sybperl (Sybase::CTlib) module in production appears to be broken.
Could I have a hand interpreting the error below? I'm not sure what the
problem is.

David

Open Client Message:
Message number: LAYER = (5) ORIGIN = (3) SEVERITY = (5) NUMBER = (131)
Message String: ct_init(): network packet layer: internal net library error:
Attempt to load protocol driver failed
Sybase::CTlib initialize: ct_init(12500) failed at
/opt/perl/5.8.0/lib/sun4-solaris/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
Compilation failed in require at ./extractTrades.pl line 12.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./extractTrades.pl line 12.