Symposium “Image Processing and Analysis” within the ICCES'10 USA - Announce & Call for Contribution

tavares

Symposium “Image Processing and Analysis”
International Conference on Computational & Experimental Engineering
and Sciences 2010 (ICCES'10)
Mar 28-Apr 1, 2010, Las Vegas, USA
http://www.icces.org/

Dear Colleague,

Within the International Conference on Computational & Experimental
Engineering and Sciences 2010 (ICCES'10), to be held in Las Vegas,
USA, in March 28 - April 1, 2010, we are organizing the Symposium
“Image Processing and Analysis”.

Examples of some topics that will be considered in the symposium
“Image Processing and Analysis” are: Image restoring, Description,
Compression, Segmentation and Description; Objects tracking, Matching,
Reconstruction and Registration; Enhanced Visualization; Simulation
and Animation; Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis;
Grid Computing in Image Processing and Analysis; Applications of Image
Processing and Analysis.

Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to
invite you to submit your work and participate in the Symposium “Image
Processing and Analysis”.

Submission Deadline and Instructions:

- Final Deadline for last minute abstract submission: March 1, 2010;

- For instructions and submission, please access to the conference
website at: http://www.icces.org/.
Please note, when submitting your work you should choose the Symposium
“Image Processing and Analysis”.

With kind regards,
Yours sincerely,

The Organizers,

João Manuel R. S. Tavares ([email protected])
Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto, Portugal
Yongjie (Jessica) Zhan ([email protected])
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University,
Pittsburgh, USA
Maria João M. Vasconcelos ([email protected])
Faculty of Engineering of University of Porto, Porto, Portugal