    write the code of adding controls .i.e. which function is
    called when a tab event occurs?

    Thanks,

    Abc, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Abc

    Dhaval Faria Guest

    I have one sample which detects the TAB key pressed by the user, but TAB key
    pressed by the user is detected globally, if user have pressed ALT key on
    some other application, then also it detects it, but by some conditions like
    if textbox is having focus then only add control dynamically and stuff like
    that you can do, if you want let me know, or let me know if you want me to
    give you code with the condition thing.

    Dhaval Faria, Jan 2, 2004