TABSTRIP

Jacob Williams via .NET 247

I am using a tabstrip control provided bymicrosoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll. However this works fine onlyin IE. In Mozilla the screen goes haywire. Any suggestions onhow to make this control cross browser compatible. I havedeveloped a lot of screens and would not like to restart all thefront end development. I face the same problem with tree view.The fonts, sizing and alignment goes off.

Please help!!

Raghavendra T V

Hi Jacob,

You may have to try some third party controls like

search for infragetics

Thanks
Raghavendra

I am using a tabstrip control provided by microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll.
However this works fine only in IE. In Mozilla the screen goes haywire. Any
suggestions on how to make this control cross browser compatible. I have
developed a lot of screens and would not like to restart all the front end
development. I face the same problem with tree view. The fonts, sizing and
alignment goes off.

Please help!!

Thomas Dodds

microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll - AKA Internet Explorer Controls ... hence
your problem ...

"would not like to restart all the front end development" - I hear you on
this one ... I had to make our intranet users make a choice; browser or
fancy control ... they chose the latter ... if you are coding for internet -
I feel your pain.