    Could any body explain to me where can I found this file and solve this
    problem? Thanks in advance.

    Henry

    henry xie, Jun 30, 2004

  2. under windows : ren TERMIOS.py termios.py

    Michel Claveau/Hamster, Jun 30, 2004

  3. henry xie

    Josef Meile Guest

    Hi,
    I don't think that's the problem:

    first: TEMIOS != termios. They are two different modules:
    http://docs.python.org/lib/module-TERMIOSuppercase.html

    second: Those two modules aren't available on windows.

    I guess you either didn't install the module or you have a really old
    python.

    Regards,
    Josef

    Josef Meile, Jun 30, 2004
  4. henry xie

    simo Guest

    I have TERMIOS.py under Python 2.3.4 for Windows.

    I think it's actually installed by some other library (pyQt or
    wxPython IIRC) if you Google it, there is a solution (I think it was
    basically "just delete them both").

    simo, Jun 30, 2004