Testing and Load Testing

Chris

I am looking for web testing software. Can anyone recommend something,
preferably not expensive. It also has to be useful for classic ASP as well
as .net. I looked at ANTS, which I liked but it seems to be more for load
testing. What I would like is something similar, where you can record a
variety of scenarios and play them back to see if the right information is
going into databases and looks right on the screen, doesn't throw error etc.
Regards, Chris.

Masudur

I am looking for web testing software. Can anyone recommend something,
preferably not expensive. It also has to be useful for classic ASP as well
as .net. I looked at ANTS, which I liked but it seems to be more for load
testing. What I would like is something similar, where you can record a
variety of scenarios and play them back to see if the right information is
going into databases and looks right on the screen, doesn't throw error etc.
Regards, Chris.

Hi,,,,

Please check this testing tool....
http://www.badboy.com.au/

Hope this will do the job for you...

Thanks.
Masudur
http://www.kaz.com.bd
http://munnacs.blogspot.com

alex

I am looking forwebtestingsoftware. Can anyone recommend something,
preferably not expensive. It also has to be useful for classic ASP as well
as .net. I looked at ANTS, which I liked but it seems to be more for loadtesting. What I would like is something similar, where you can record a
variety of scenarios and play them back to see if the right information is
going into databases and looks right on the screen, doesn't throw error etc.
Regards, Chris.

You can try SWExplorerAutomation (SWEA) from http://webiussoft.com.
SWEA records, replays test scripts and generate C# or VB.NET test
script code. SWEA Visual TableDataExtractor (extracts data as
DataTable) can help compare database content with the tabular data on
a page.