textbox retrieval from sql server database

ArtySin

I have 2 calendar controls which populate datefrom and a dateto textboxes.
From the date range I wish to populate a grid view from a SQL server database
with a single table called results. Presumably I should pass the 2 dates
selected to some SQL in the submit button on this asp.net page. The columns
in the database will all be used but other than the first 2 lines, (I presume
it's correct0 I have no SQL idea at all. Can someone advise please.
Cheers
ArtySin

SELECT *
FROM dbo.results