Thanks for the help

Reid

Hello All

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I do not need 3d stuff.
Just a couple of buttons and menu's. The reason I am looking at python is it
is free to download. I cannot afford VB or other commercial languages.

Reid

azrael

Hello All

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I do not need 3d stuff.
Just a couple of buttons and menu's. The reason I am looking at python is it
is free to download. I cannot afford VB or other commercial languages.

Reid

there is also other free stuff. c, c++, c#, java,......
i also prefere python.

i don't want to bring you to stupid ideas, but what about illegal
software. if there is a will to use something there is also a way to
do it

bruno.desthuilliers

Hello All

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I do not need 3d stuff.
Just a couple of buttons and menu's.

That's not "3D", that's GUI (Graphical User Interface). "3D" usually
refers to "3D graphics"...
The reason I am looking at python is it
is free to download. I cannot afford VB or other commercial languages.

It's not only "free to download", it's free (as in "free speech")
software.
And FWIW, there are other good reasons to use Python, one of them
being that it's a pretty good language !-)

Now, what is your question, exactly ?-)

bruno.desthuilliers

there is also other free stuff. c, c++, c#, java,......
i also prefere python.

i don't want to bring you to stupid ideas, but what about illegal
software.

It's a stupid idea IMHO.

Toby A Inkster

That's not "3D", that's GUI (Graphical User Interface). "3D" usually
refers to "3D graphics"...

Hence the original poster's clever use of the word "not" ;-)

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
Geek of ~ HTML/CSS/Javascript/SQL/Perl/PHP/Python*/Apache/Linux

* = I'm getting there!