    programming tool I ever used ( fortran77, pascal, basic, tcl, powershell )

    It makes my life easier , and sometimes I enjoy other people expressions
    using fancy ide/languages when i tell them that the x task is finished !

    George Mpouras, Jan 15, 2014

  2. One of the mottos associated with Perl is "Make the simple things simple
    and the complicated ones possible". I've generally found that it lives
    up to that reputation.

    Rainer Weikusat, Jan 15, 2014

  3. Addition: This puts it at the opposite end of the spectrum as Java which
    seems to have been designed to "make the simple things so hideously
    complicated that the morons won't even try to do anything complicated"
    :->.

    Rainer Weikusat, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Amen.

    Thanks guys.