Thanks Perl

George Mpouras

I really love Perl. It is not perfect, but for me is the best practical
programming tool I ever used ( fortran77, pascal, basic, tcl, powershell )

It makes my life easier , and sometimes I enjoy other people expressions
using fancy ide/languages when i tell them that the x task is finished !

Rainer Weikusat

George Mpouras said:
I really love Perl. It is not perfect, but for me is the best
practical programming tool I ever used ( fortran77, pascal, basic,
tcl, powershell )

It makes my life easier , and sometimes I enjoy other people
expressions using fancy ide/languages when i tell them that the x task
is finished !

One of the mottos associated with Perl is "Make the simple things simple
and the complicated ones possible". I've generally found that it lives
up to that reputation.

Rainer Weikusat

Rainer Weikusat said:
One of the mottos associated with Perl is "Make the simple things simple
and the complicated ones possible". I've generally found that it lives
up to that reputation.

Addition: This puts it at the opposite end of the spectrum as Java which
seems to have been designed to "make the simple things so hideously
complicated that the morons won't even try to do anything complicated"
:->.

Xho Jingleheimerschmidt

I really love Perl. It is not perfect, but for me is the best
practical programming tool I ever used ( fortran77, pascal, basic,
tcl, powershell )

It makes my life easier , and sometimes I enjoy other people
expressions using fancy ide/languages when i tell them that the x
task is finished !

Amen.

Thanks guys.

Xho