The C++ Programming Language, 4th Ed.

Öö Tiib

On Monday, July 29, 2013 7:30:20 PM UTC-3, Michael Mueller wrote:
(snip)

Please, delete this topic! This is a crime!

You, Pedro, have strange sense of humor. If posting some information
is crime then fully quoting that information and posting again is
also crime.

Michael Mueller

Am 30.07.2013 06:11, schrieb Pedro Henrique:
Please, delete this topic! This is a crime!

Here in Germany it's a crime like crossing a street at a
red light.

Johannes Bauer

Here in Germany it's a crime like crossing a street at a
red light.

Dead wrong.

Downloading content is almost always unpunished, that's correct.

But UPLOADING content (as you did) is a completely different story. Even
with "accidental" uploads (BitTorrent) punishments are severe (usually
in the 1kEUR-range plus a cease and desist that prohibits you from any
further offense in the next 10-20 years with punishment of 50-100kEUR).

So if I were you, I'd REALLY be hoping that aioe doesn't give out your
IP address or you're in trouble.

Best regards,
Johannes

--
Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.

Michael Mueller

Am 30.07.2013 12:43, schrieb Johannes Bauer:
But UPLOADING content (as you did) is a completely different story. Even
with "accidental" uploads (BitTorrent) punishments are severe (usually
in the 1kEUR-range plus a cease and desist that prohibits you from any
further offense in the next 10-20 years with punishment of 50-100kEUR).

I didn't upload the book; i just spread the links.
The upload was done by a popular eBook-site (avax...).

Bonita Montero

Qu0ll said:
And would you care to share why you did such a criminal action?
Didn't like the author, thought you would restrict his income?
Thought you'd become some kind of hero to all the similar criminals out
there?
Thought you were doing us a favour?
Just like being a pest/troll/bastard/arsehole?

Where's PRISM when you need it!

OMG, the usenet is full of idiots.

Melzzzzz

I downloaded both and both didn't trigger my virusscanner.

I can't download any of those files. It's just spaming some exe
file (I guess it's some kind of malware)...

Bonita Montero

Melzzzzz said:
I can't download any of those files. It's just spaming some exe
file (I guess it's some kind of malware)...

You're lying to keep others from downloading the files.

I downloaded at depositfiles, bithsare, and uploaded and
the files were identical EPUBs and PDFs.

Bonita Montero

Lynn said:
This is thievery. Please do not steal
this man's hard work.

Stroustrup books are didactically so bad that I can't
believe that they're an outcome of hard work. ^^

osmium

Lynn McGuire said:
Wow, we are jealous aren't we?

If you can figure out the meaning of the adverb "didactically" followed by
two carets you are doing better than I can. Didactic has some meanings which
are almost the opposite of other meanings.

Does two carets signify a forked tongue devil?

My WAG is she doesn't like something about his writing; but I have no idea
what that something is.

Jorgen Grahn

Stroustrup books are didactically so bad that I can't
believe that they're an outcome of hard work. ^^

No, his books are among the best in the field.

(I didn't motivate that statement, but neither did you.)

/Jorgen

Bonita Montero

Am 02.08.2013 10:55, schrieb Jorgen Grahn:
No, his books are among the best in the field.

Not as a tutorial.
He has admitted himself that he can't write books and the latest
edition is another proof of that.