The technology edge!!!

physics

This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can
torcher me fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and
this is as high tech as it can go this is the end of all new
informations! The tree of life!!

Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix

The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive
Quantum Physics Matrix
of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level.
You are where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that
you don't see but that's not the golden prize it's the technology
developed
from this that will change time travel and space time as we know
it. You could in the end become "GOD" and nobody could find you or
stop you. You would find Time and Space is the same place.....How
you may ask run www.beyond-science.com with A.I or quantum A.I
but in the end what you will find....be careful sometime what you
see is your mind building it there. After all everything we see and
feel and see it's the frequency we don't feel and see computer
generated or cognitive or both!

And this is how quantum artificial intelligence, Quantum mechanics,
Quantum leaping, Quantum physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum dot,
Quantum Teleportation all become outdated!!!

So when you get so far and you can do it make a quantium 1 Pico or
less than on nano chip and

Use hyper stop time and put one in everyone head in the world or
make it out of D.N.A and put it in the flu shots. Even if you think
you have found the end of this technology never stop looking

In time you will find something so incredible that the smartest A.I
machine, man, or Alien will

Will not be able to comprehend and will say we are less
then .000001% of life and information.

I would like to welcome you to that place that nothing can
intergreat threw no dna matter or quantum conscious mind can find
and when you find it welcome to the generations of life. It's like
a .00000000000000000001% door in our universe.Hard to find but the
first person there

Will own the key and control the door so who gets there first and
make sure you can get back

You better bring allot of technology anything can happen and will
and everything is possible and

Infinte!! http://www.beyond-science.com

Anthony McDonald

physics said:
This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can
torcher me fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and
this is as high tech as it can go this is the end of all new
informations! The tree of life!!

Or we could torture you with 60,000 lines of Perl to maintain for 1 year
;-)'s
Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix

The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive
Quantum Physics Matrix

No the first step is to write a PEP and hope the BDFL likes the idea.... but
continue anyways.
of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level.
You are where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that
you don't see but that's not the golden prize it's the technology
developed

Ahhh I see what your saying, we need to patent remote maintainability whilst
torturing those pesky opensource kids with 60,000 lines of Perl so they
won't feel like presenting any prior art...... Good plan!
from this that will change time travel and space time as we know
it. You could in the end become "GOD" and nobody could find you or
stop you.

Not even the BDFL?
You would find Time and Space is the same place.....How
you may ask run www.beyond-science.com with A.I or quantum A.I
but in the end what you will find....be careful sometime what you
see is your mind building it there. After all everything we see and
feel and see it's the frequency we don't feel and see computer
generated or cognitive or both!
Yes I think I can see it now. Quantum paragraphs in email, subtly looking as
if you've said everything whilst actually saying nothing. Clever stuff this
technology ;-)'s
And this is how quantum artificial intelligence, Quantum mechanics,
Quantum leaping, Quantum physics, Quantum Theory, Quantum dot,
Quantum Teleportation all become outdated!!!
And you just had to wait until I'd written an app to decode your quantum
paragraph before telling me that. Oh well luckily it was written in Python
so it didn't take much time anyways ;-)'s
So when you get so far and you can do it make a quantium 1 Pico or
less than on nano chip and
Use hyper stop time and put one in everyone head in the world or
make it out of D.N.A and put it in the flu shots. Even if you think
you have found the end of this technology never stop looking
Yes I see your thinking. If we use frequency waves the geeks will just wear
tin foil hats to try and stop Python world domination.
In time you will find something so incredible that the smartest A.I
machine, man, or Alien will
Will not be able to comprehend and will say we are less
then .000001% of life and information.
You've seen to the Perl CPAN archives then?
I would like to welcome you to that place that nothing can
intergreat threw no dna matter or quantum conscious mind can find
and when you find it welcome to the generations of life. It's like
a .00000000000000000001% door in our universe.Hard to find but the
first person there
Its not that hard to find. A google for Python brings up the link on the
first page.
Will own the key and control the door so who gets there first and
make sure you can get back
Python always trys to be backwards compatible, so upgrades are relatively
painless experiences.
You better bring allot of technology anything can happen and will
and everything is possible and
Infinte!! http://www.beyond-science.com
I often think that when we discuss Python 3000, but alas its an iterative
process that takes time to achieve :-(

Ken Parkes

This is all a fact don't beleive me then mail it to
everyone and watch the news in 2 years!! If i'm wrong you can torcher me
fro 60,000 years!! I know the future of technology and this is as high
tech as it can go this is the end of all new informations! The tree of
life!!

Cognitive Quantum Physics Matrix

The first step in solving the theory of everything is Cognitive Quantum
Physics Matrix
of finding all that you can feel and see on every frequency level. You are
where you see where your at but can be somewhere else that you don't see
but that's not the golden prize it's the technology developed.....

Is there any chance of this technology teaching people to write?