The View State is invalid for this page and might be corrupted

Bryan Poteet

Greetings,

I am creating a site which is targeted for the PocketPC and I am using
regular asp.net webforms to build the pages.

All of the page render the way they should but the problem is when I want to
update information in a form to a database. I receive the error "The View
State is invalid for this page and might be corrupted"

I have set the target schema to IE 3.2 and Netscape 3 browsers.
Other then that what else needs to be done to make it work?

Thanks