Themes vs css?

Guest

Hi;

I see the additional functionality that themes add. But it also seems to me
that if we use css instead of themes, then it's a lot easier for people to
change the look of our site as css is very well understood.

Any comments on how useful in practice the extra features of themes have been?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

CSS files are usually part of a theme.
Rely on them as much as you wish.

Neil Ni

Hi,

How is this case going? Please feel free to let me know if you have any
concern or questions.

Thanks & Regards,

Neil Ni
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.

This and other support options are available here:

BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469

Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

Support page: