third party controls - question and recommendations

David

First, a question.

Is there a way to keep VS.NET from red lining elements from third party
controls with an error message that says 'the active schema does not support
the element ****'? Doesn't Microsoft know that there are third party custom
controls out there? It would be nice to have intellisense for third party
controls' elements and properties as well.

I am looking to get a suite of third party asp.net controls. Getting a
little tired of getting controls from multiple parties. Could someone
recommend me a good one? One person recommended infragistics.com. The
suite is about $700.