this doesn't work with Netscape

Bob

Hi,

this works with IE 7 (you can see the red label with 60px length), but not
with Netscape 8 (nothing appears):

<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" BackColor="Red"
Width="60px"></asp:Label>
</form>

Any way to make ut work with Netscape?

Thanks
Bob

Mark Rae [MVP]

Any way to make ut work with Netscape?

Does it work if you do this:

<asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" BackColor="#ff0000"
Width="60px">&nbsp;</asp:Label>

Bob

Hi, thanks for replying.
But no, it still doesn't work.
Here the page code produced by Netscape:

style="display:inline-block;background-color:Red;width:60px;"></span>"Mark

Mark Rae [MVP]

Hi, thanks for replying.
But no, it still doesn't work.
Here the page code produced by Netscape:

style="display:inline-block;background-color:Red;width:60px;"></span>

Curious - it works fine for me, although I tested it on Netscape 9.0.0.3 as
I no longer have a copy of Netscape 8 installed anywhere...

Are you absolutely sure you included the non-breaking space - that doesn't
appear in your source, though it does in mine...

Bob

Yes, i forgot &nbsp;
Now it works. Thanks