This shouldn't be this hard

Ty

Hello,
I need to connect a treeview control to and Access database.
It seems that I can only use a site map or a XML file. I cannot
figure out why there is not a choice for any other databases.

I was thinking about using ADO.net code but I wanted to find out if
there is a better way. I am using Visual Web Developer 2008.

Thanks for any help or examples.

Ty

Ad

Alexey Smirnov

Hello,
  I need to connect a treeview control to and Access database.
  It seems that I can only use a site map or a XML file. I cannot
figure out why there is not a choice for any other databases.

  I was thinking about using ADO.net code but I wanted to find out if
there is a better way. I am using Visual Web Developer 2008.

Thanks for any help or examples.

Ty

http://forums.asp.net/t/339295.aspx

Top