ThreadAbortException Encountered

Naveen Kumar soni

Hi
we are getting ThreadAbortException error message on one
of our .net(1.1) server.
The error is get displayed in one of .aspx page, which is
having response.redirect statement, if this page is
accessed by more than one users simultaneously then error
is displayed.
we have tried out following solutions:
1. The overloaded form of Response.redirect(location,
False) is implemented
2.The statement is written within Try and Catch block
3. we have checked for Inculan Antivirus software.

PS: This error is coming only on one PC(.net 1.1), we are
not able to simulate this error on our Test PC.
what may be the possible cause for this error?

Marina

A Response.Redirect within a Try block should always throw that exception.
The method does that by definition, if you look at the documentation.