Three Interdependant Select Boxes Script Needed

Josh

Does anyone have a good Javascript to allow me to create THREE
interdependant select boxes from rows in a database. So when you
choose the first column, the applicable options from column two are
offered as options, and when you choose the second select box option,
the third select box is populated with the appropriate options.

Here is a sample database dump:

.... ... ...
Polo Socks Red
Polo Socks Blue
Polo Socks Brown
Polo Pants Blue
Polo Pants Black
Polo Sweater Red
Polo Sweater Green
Polo Sweater Blue
Polo Sweater Gray
Nautica Shoes Black
Nautica Shoes Brown
Nautica Socks Red
Natuica Socks Striped
.... ... ...

Thanks,
Josh

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Does anyone have a good Javascript to allow me to create THREE
interdependant select boxes from rows in a database. So when you
choose the first column, the applicable options from column two are
offered as options, and when you choose the second select box option,
the third select box is populated with the appropriate options.

Try looking at <URL:http://www.infimum.dk/HTML/multiselect.html>

/L