Timeout Error

Guest

Intermittently, I get the foloing error at my page.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired
/AnomalyMain.asp, line 1247

I tried increasing the timeout value and still it does this.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Which timeout did you change - ASP.NET's or the ODBC?

You might want to check the query or other action that is going on there. It
might be causing an error or loop that can't be completed.

Guest

ODBC's