Tiny yet useful utility

Mariyam Pinto

Process Manager for Windows (http://
processpriority.wiki.sourceforge.net/)
It has always been a pain to use applications like
Office/Outlook/Matlab/Delphi/Mozilla...Image editing s/w ...video
editing s/w

They take huge memory... they eat up half of your CPU ....and when
you wanna close them, then also they take huge time ..... to get rid
off all these...

Arif has developed this small utility.... so now ...
you can just right click on any application in taskbar and say
"Kill"...

Also if you wanna increase/decrease the priority of any application,
then all you have to do is just one click on the application in the
taskbar

and say increase/decrease priority...

He hopes public will like it and encourage him to add more features...
You may check out the list of upcoming features click here

Click here to download

300+ people are using Process Manager.

If you like Process Manager leave a comment on Process Manger's blog

George Sakkis

    Mariyam> Process Manager for Windows
    Mariyam> (http://processpriority.wiki.sourceforge.net/) It has always
    Mariyam> been a pain to use applications like
    Mariyam> Office/Outlook/Matlab/Delphi/Mozilla...Image editing s/w
    Mariyam> ...video editing s/w

What is the connection with Python?

None, just a lame spamming attempt (well not totally lame, I clicked
just in case it was written in Python).