to do in visual studio

Jon Paugh

What's the magic for adding "TO DO" items that show up on
the task bar within Visual Studio? I know there is some
way to do this? What is the magic comment? Do I have to
enable something?

Thanks,

Jon Paugh

Ad

Guest

//TODO: Add this entry to registry before releas

That's it. It's just like adding any other comment

Then select "View" -> "Show Tasks" -> "All" to view all the tasks

Suresh

----- Jon Paugh wrote: ----

What's the magic for adding "TO DO" items that show up on
the task bar within Visual Studio? I know there is some
way to do this? What is the magic comment? Do I have to
enable something

Thanks

Jon Paug

Ad

mikeb

//TODO: Add this entry to registry before release

----- Jon Paugh wrote: -----

What's the magic for adding "TO DO" items that show up on
the task bar within Visual Studio? I know there is some
way to do this? What is the magic comment? Do I have to
enable something?

You can also add your own Task List keywords. Follow the menu steps:

Tools\Options\Environment\Task List