Toggle Breakpoint

Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to debug my project using Toggle Breakpoint (F9) in my asp.net
project but it doesn't stop where I set my breakpoint like in windows
applications!!!!?

Thanks

Ad

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Are you running in debug mode?

do you have <compilation debug="true" /> in your web.config's system.web ?

Are you sure pdb's are being generated?

Which version of VS.NET?

Karl

Guest

Yes, the <compilation debug="true" /> in the config file and I'm running
vs.net 2005 but I don't know what U mean by "pdb's are being generated"!!!?

Cheers

Karl Seguin [MVP]

In the bin folder, there should be .pdb files..but I'm sure they are there.

Are you running as administrator?

Hitting F5 to run the site?

You sure the breakpoint is supposed to get hit?

Karl

Guest

Yes, F5 is hitting the breakpoint but about the .pdb file I do have only 2
file but they are for 2 DLL file that I have included in my project and I
think they are not relevent to the debugging process!!!? these files are
CacheDatabase.pdb for CacheDatabase.dll and shapPDF.pdb for my shapPDF.dll
file.

Ad

Ad

Top