    project but it doesn't stop where I set my breakpoint like in windows
    applications!!!!?

    Thanks

    Guest, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Are you running in debug mode?

    do you have <compilation debug="true" /> in your web.config's system.web ?

    Are you sure pdb's are being generated?

    Which version of VS.NET?

    Karl

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Oct 17, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Yes, the <compilation debug="true" /> in the config file and I'm running
    vs.net 2005 but I don't know what U mean by "pdb's are being generated"!!!?

    Cheers

    Guest, Oct 18, 2006
  4. In the bin folder, there should be .pdb files..but I'm sure they are there.

    Are you running as administrator?

    Hitting F5 to run the site?

    You sure the breakpoint is supposed to get hit?

    Karl

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Oct 18, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Yes, F5 is hitting the breakpoint but about the .pdb file I do have only 2
    file but they are for 2 DLL file that I have included in my project and I
    think they are not relevent to the debugging process!!!? these files are
    CacheDatabase.pdb for CacheDatabase.dll and shapPDF.pdb for my shapPDF.dll
    file.

    Guest, Oct 18, 2006
  6. So F5 works? Problem solved??

    Karl