[TOMCAT] shared context?

Qba

Hello

I have a problem: I heve mappd the same application into two different VHosts

I feel that sth is wrong with app - it looks like if I the separate context was created for two of these vhosts thus application behaves not properly.
Is it possible? What shall I do to fix it.

thx
Kuba

Tim Terry

Qba said:
Hello

I have a problem: I heve mappd the same application into two different VHosts

I feel that sth is wrong with app - it looks like if I the separate context was created for two of these vhosts thus application behaves not properly.
Is it possible? What shall I do to fix it.

thx
Kuba
if you need your app to run in the same context for two virtual hosts,
you could try creating one host element in your config and use an alias
element. As using two host elements will run your application in
different contexts
for example:

<Host name="virtualHost1" ...>
<Alias>virtualHost2</Alias>