ToolTip in a bound datagrid

Mark

I have a simple DataSet with a single table being bound to a DataGrid. One
of the columns is displaying a linkbutton or button so that the user can
"drill through" to another related report. I would LOVE to be able to put a
tooltip on each linkbutton/button based on the contents of the of another
column in my DataSet. (Essentially a more detailed explanation of the
link).

Any suggestions on how to implement this?

Thanks in advance.
Mark

Mark

Correct me if I'm wrong, but works only if I have an instance of the
LinkButton control on my .aspx page. If I was putting that LinkButton in a
DataGrid, I'd have syntax like the text below. Note that I've removed the >
and < marks:

asp:ButtonColumn ButtonType="LinkButton" Text="Select"
DataTextField="my_report" HeaderText="Reports" CommandName="Select"

Suggestions? Thanks again.
Mark