    possible. If anyone can provide a good link to free online courses for
    newbees i would apreciate it.

    many thanks in advance.......A

    alpha, Apr 14, 2005

  2. alpha

    Ghz Studios Guest

    You may want to learn C because it works on any system (including
    Xbox).
    The group alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ may be a better group for you.
    ( My Email adress does not work )

    -Ghz Studios

    Ghz Studios, Apr 14, 2005

  3. alpha

    Hal Rosser Guest

    If anyone can provide a good link to free online courses for
    learn html, javascript, sql, and php to start off with
    www.w3schools.com

    Hal Rosser, Apr 16, 2005