TreeView dynamic DataBinding and problem with Expanding

volts

Hello,

When building a Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView with multiple
XML files, all of the databound nodes of the tree are not loaded at
once. When the TreeNodeSrc property is set for a TreeNode element, the
contents of the node aren't actually bound to the XML source until the
node is expanded.

So, if the expanded node is bound to its data source(have TreeNodeSrc
attribute) all its children are downloaded and rendered.

I try to use this promised behavior in my project, but in deal with i
meet an unpleasant problem:
when i click on desired node, it becomes expanded, but children nodes
were not loaded and constructed from TreeNodeSrc parameter.

Anybody meet the similar problem?