    How can i call an event on another frame in my application?

    Thanks,

    Dana

    dana lees, Aug 25, 2004

  2. dana lees

    Biju Guest

    Hi,

    use
    parent.<name of lower frame>.window.print();
    Biju

    Biju, Aug 25, 2004

  3. dana lees

    dana lees Guest

    Thanks,

    I am doing this but because the lower frame is in a different domain i get a
    "permission denied" error...
    That's why i'm trying to call an event in the lower frame that will call
    window.print()...

    Dana

    dana lees, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Hi,

    Pretty difficult....
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/sec_dhtml.asp

    You could rip the content of the page with server/client code & display as
    yer own and print at will... hmm :)

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson