turning series on/off - Graph JavaScript

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by antunes, Feb 15, 2012.

  1. antunes

    antunes Guest

    antunes, Feb 15, 2012

  2. Captain Paralytic, Feb 15, 2012

  3. antunes

    antunes Guest

    I want to change the values, as in the graph of the link:
    http://astro.unl.edu/naap/hr/animations/hrExplorer.html , where x-
    axis =40000, 20000, 10000, 5000, 2300 and y-axis = 0.00010 ...etc...in
    scientific notation
    i don't know to do this...
    antunes, Feb 16, 2012
  4. I have to ask, why are you asking here rather than at the forum linked
    to on the flot page itself (http://code.google.com/p/flot/)?

    It seems to me that the top item that I see in the forum has a
    possible answer to your question.
    Captain Paralytic, Feb 16, 2012